November 4, 2017

Paul Manafort’s Daughter Texted Friends About How Tight Her Dad Was With Trump

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/paul-manafort-daughter-trump-texts_us_59f748b6e4b03cd20b832fe0
"AMS: It’s just weird. Like [my dad] doesn’t seem that smart. Like he is smart. But I know I’m smarter than him. Friend: I don’t doubt that, he’s a master manipulator. Which seems pretty key. AMS: He is very manipulative. I did inherit that ability. But I don’t exploit it like he does. I know all his tactics. They aren’t that brilliant but they do work. Friend: But yes you’re right, you have a moral conscious [sic]. AMS: Like he just tells you the sky is green over and over. And eventually you are like is it? I don’t possess the ability to just lie like he does. Friend: Yea he works his charm. AMS: It’s confidence. When you say something unwaveringly, people start to believe it. Friend: I mean yea that got Trump where he is today. AMS: Yup. Perfect allies. Trump probably has more morals than my dad. Which is really just saying something about my dad. My dad is a psycho!!! At least trump let his wives leave him. Plus, Trump has been a good father. AMS: Trump waited a little too long in my opinion, but I can attest to the fact that he has now hired one of the world’s greatest manipulators. I hope my dad pulls it off. Then I can sell my memoir with all his dirty secrets for a pretty penny."